Americas IFM Chief Operating Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Americas IFM Chief Operating Officer
Auto Req ID
Our integrated facilities management services team works with the world s leading organizations to improve productivity through the convergence of facility services, technology, and workplace, creating the employee experience. Enabled by technology and automation, through innovation we help our clients achieve their most strategic business objectives around productivity and talent.
The IFM COO provides the programmatic leadership, management and vision to maximize the operational efficiency and effectiveness that will effectively support and grow the IFM platform.
The IFM COO will focus on the following activities:
* Oversee platform operations including the Transitions/Deployment, Operational Assessments, the Property Service Center, IFMoD, SCMP, and Client Accounting.
* Provide input for all strategic planning and execution processes in conjunction with the CEO, including M & A activity.
* Lead the Corrigo O&I platform to successfully integrate Corrigo into JLL and migrate/transition new accounts onto the Corrigo platform, achieving the targeted operating synergies.
* Manage Product Development for Technology, RED, Next Generation Maintenance (NGM),Benchmarking, etc.
* Drive significant productivity initiatives through the business, e.g. Performance Management and key projects. Develop tools and processes that measure and track operating performance, communicating the results to the stakeholders and developing solutions to improve performance.
* Manage risk and compliance; ensure that all activities comply with legal regulations, ethics and policies. Manage Health Safety Environment (HSE)
* Provide support to accounts requiring assistance or platform support and training.
* Collaborative and influential leadership style; instills confidence amongst stakeholders and team members
* Strong organizational skills and ability to balance accurate analysis and speed
* Learns quickly- rapidly develops credibility and operational ownership
* Analytical & intellectual horsepower -can see hidden problems, spot patterns, looks beyond the obvious
* Strong program manager. Solution oriented. Unflinching drive for results.
* Resilient & resourceful. Thinks through possible ways to address a challenge. Employs creative problem solving. Knows how to effectively navigate through the organization.
* 20+ years of progressive commercial experience within IFM
* Demonstrated expertise executing initiatives towards a winning strategy
* Proven ability to lead projects and solve problems in a complex, multi-faceted, highly matrixed organization
* Translates strategies into clear and practical operational plans with key performance indicators
* Passion for mentoring and developing strong, high-performing teams
* Understanding of FM hard services and the Engineering and Energy markets. Critical Environments Management, CMMS Systems and Maintenance delivery preferred
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.