Americas Regional Travel Manager # 083171
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
AMERICAS REGIONAL TRAVEL MANAGER # 083171
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Americas Travel Manager will be responsible for the client facing and high touch activities, managing relationships with key stakeholders and the business unites and maintaining alignment with regional and global goals.
* Develop commercial and pragmatic travel strategies for the region in line with the global travel strategy, clearly demonstrating the commercial and financial benefits to the region
* Support the Global Travel Manager (GTM) with the delivering on the global strategy
* Proactively manage client relationships at a the senior regional divisional level and create cross divisional forums to communicate global policy, savings opportunities and travel trends
* Work closely with the Global Analytics and Control Lead (GAL) to delivery reporting to the region to evaluate travel behavior
* Ensure regional performance management of suppliers KPI s are delivered upon
* Responsible for the delivery of business travel services in the region including management of the dedicated travel management company
* Support the regional CRES Management Committee and Client Relationship Managers (CRM) in client consultation and global policy reviews
* Align with Business Leaders to create key metrics to influence demand management and manage cost savings
* Establish quarterly Town Halls with top travelers and administrators within the region to promote travel initiatives and solicit feedback
* Manage strategic projects, regional and local reporting requirements, provide analytical consultation with market intelligence
* Manage performance of the Assistant Regional Travel Manager (ARTM) and take ownership for creating individual development plans
* Minimum of 7 -10 years of experience in a commercial travel management role in a fast paced corporate or agency organization, or within a financial function within the travel industry
* Logistics management, procurement or financial management experience and/or qualifications would be advantageous
* Solid leadership and change management skills with experience in developing innovative commercial strategies that align global functional objectives with regional client needs
* Decision-maker, highly motivated with great business acumen and possessing first class communication, presentation skills and strategic planning skills with an emphasis on managing by objectives and performance measurement
* Proven success in an environment where winning senior level client sponsorship and stakeholder engagement is critical. Ability to challenge the status quo and seek dynamic commercial solutions
* Excellent client service and relationship management outlook, with the ability to challenge and influence senior business leaders while being co-operative and collaborative in style
* Ability to develop credibility with clients at all levels within the Firm and with a diverse vendor population
* Proactive & innovative, displaying the drive and energy required to meet the continuous challenges this role will present, while maintaining a pragmatic approach
* Experienced negotiator, used to managing multiple vendors and ensuring exceptional service delivery in a demanding commercial framework
* Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards
* Excellent communicator, both written and oral presentation an interpersonal skills with history of interfacing effectively with all levels of management as well as both internal and external customers and suppliers
* Personal integrity, initiative, leadership qualities and the ability to work as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.