Ammonia/Industrial Refrigeration Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
P1 Group Inc.
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout our company
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
We are currently seeking qualified Industrial Refrigeration/Ammonia Service Technicians to serve the Kansas City metropolitan area.
* Journeyman experienced (at least 5 years experience) in all phases of ammonia and freon based refrigeration servicing including: repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting
* Previous refrigeration AND ammonia experience
* Operator I and II Certifications with documentation
* Personnel supervision experience
* RETA Certification is a HUGE plus!!
* Great communication and customer service skills
* Proficient in basic math skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
* Proficient in using a computer, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver s license.
* This position is represented by Pipefitters Local Union #533.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Responsible for the operation, repair, and maintenance of the engine room and monitoring the operation, repair, and maintenance of the refrigeration equipment inside storage rooms, including units and dehumidifiers.
* Responsible for temperatures and humidity control of all storage rooms.
* Responsible for record keeping of all maintenance and repairs performed on refrigeration equipment and temperature humidity readings.
* Problem solving and data analysis on engine room functions