Analyst App Dev - Web 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
* Develop and support client-facing applications for networkenrollment and credentialing operations for large PBM.
* Familiar with Bootstrap and Telerik controls
* Demonstrated proficiency in relational database design and MS Access with VBA.
* Possess core analytical, software development, and conceptual thinking skills.
* 3+ years application development experience including design and coding of user interface.
* 3+ years SQL Server experience including database design, stored procedures, and packages (SSISDTS).
* 1+ years experience with Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework
* 3+ years data analysis experience, demonstrating advanced use of queriesSQL using any common reporting tool (e.g. TOAD, SAS, Access, Crystal).
* Ability to appropriately schedule and prioritize multiple projects to ensure timely and effective delivery of IT solutions.
* Advancedstrategic analytical, technical and conceptual ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with emphasis on translating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
* Prefer knowledge of SharePoint, SQL Reporting Services, Team Foundation Server.
* Prefer knowledge of Business Analysis andor Project Management methodologies and tools (with focus on Agile principles).
* Prefer familiarity with PBM business model (plans, programs, and practices) as well as pharmaceutical practices (nomenclature, medications).