Analyst, Automation, Integration & Information
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking an Analyst in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Philadelphia office.
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams with KPMG industry specialists, data scientists, and software engineers to gauge client needs for consuming analytics, understanding user profiles, competencies, and priorities
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Utilize analytics to explore data, and identify key trends and insights from multi-faceted, and high-dimensional data, and work with data scientists to create diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive insights
- Implement visualizations that meet client visualization needs, considering composition, color, texture, and optimizing the depth and information density for the target user
- Explore a variety of visualization methodologies from Data Discovery (such as Tableau, Qlikview)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Informatics, Data Science, Computer Science, Business Intelligence or a similar field, with two years of professional experience
- Ability to perform data tasks, working with a variety of SQL, NoSQL, and HDFS data stores, and preparing data for visualization
- Experience with one or more of the following:
data discovery software (such as Tableau or Qlikview), cluster computing framework (Hadoop- Pig/Hive/Sqoop or Spark ), or SQL Database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Solid understanding of visual composition and visualizations; familiarity with ethnographic research preferred
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .