Analyst, Brokerage Support
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Analyst, Brokerage Support
Auto Req ID
JLL is looking for an Analyst, Brokerage Support to join its winning team of professionals in the West Los Angeles office. This position will be responsible for providing marketing, research and administrative support to a team of brokers within our organization. Duties performed may include a broad range of complex tasks involving confidential or technical information, analyzing the market, data collection, trend reporting, assisting with offering memorandums and other general support. The position requires a person who can be responsible for prioritizing projects in order to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
* Create, prepare and distribute high level marketing pieces and presentations, including graphic design and mapping.
* Serve as information resource by conducting research, assembling data, and performing special projects
* Manage the statistics and analysis for the regional industrial markets
* Track and analyze supply and demand fundamentals, leasing comparables, sales and financing activity, and investor and lender characteristics
* Track and analyze underlying economic, demographic, financial and regulatory trends that could impact industrial property investment
* Assist in the production of and perform specific market research offering memoranda, proposals and presentations utilizing internal and external resources
* Develop and leverage relationships with key staff at JLL, including stakeholders, internal and external clients and JLL s researchers
* Respond to all internal and external client requests for data and information
* Assist team with business development
* Bachelor s degree in business, economics, real estate or related field preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, InDesign and internet programs
* Strong organizational skills, creativity, interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced work environment
* Must be flexible and highly motivated with willingness to take initiative and work independently
* Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability to work collaboratively with teammates and clients
* Excellent follow through, must be a task master and have a thorough attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, and written and oral communication skills
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.