Analyst - Capital Markets - Structured Capital Group - NYC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Analyst - Capital Markets - Structured Capital Group - NYC
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking an Analyst to support our Capital Market s- Structured Capital Group in New York City.
Structured Capital provides financial advisory and investment banking services related to corporate owners/occupiers of commercial real estate projects for the business/corporate, municipal/governmental and other occupier/user clients of JLL. The services provided will be corporate financial advice, transaction structuring, and capital sourcing in conjunction with other JLL employees, as appropriate.
* Prepare proposals and offering materials for new or existing assignments and pursuits utilizing effective work planning capabilities
* Assist with preparation of presentation and pitch materials for new business pursuits
* Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables and valuation models
* Read and review lease documents and prepare abstract reports for clients and prospective clients
* Assist with preparation of client deliverables and presentations which influence and provide impact for the client
* Organize historical client contact/activity
* Point of contact for opportunity tracking, management, reporting
* Perform complex financial analyses with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections, Argus valuation models, corporate credit assessments, and associated sensitivity analyses
* Create sophisticated EXCEL-based analytical tools including macro-enabled financial models
* Review and analyze client s quantitative portfolio data, legal documents, and other materials as part of project due diligence process
* Expected to obtain Series 7, 69, and 79 securities licenses during initial year of employment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance or Real Estate
* Exceptional academic credentials
* Demonstrated interest in commercial real estate analysis
* 1 5 years of work experience in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting required
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* New York Real Estate license preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
* ARGUS valuations, financial analysis and market research experience strongly preferred
* Advanced internet research capabilities
* Strong computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word software is required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
* Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
* Intermediate understanding of real estate fundamentals
* A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43313BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.