Analyst, Commercial Finance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Perform analytics and develop models and databases used to build monthly financial forecasts, Budgets, and Strategic Plans. A specific focus will be on new and existing product portfolios.
* Assist in the preparation of reporting packages and analysis of the commercial financial performance of Mylan Specialty, identify and evaluate key business metrics and trends. Analyze actual versus forecasted and budgeted financial results. Provide variance analysis highlighting key business drivers as required for executive reporting, project status and expense status.
* Gain a deep understanding of the business including key products, competitive movements, and our customers actions as well as the overall pharmaceutical industry.
* Develop modeling and analysis to asses and challenge commercial forecasts and transfer them into a financial plan. Review, challenge, and analyze product level plans.
* Prepare and distribute key financial reports.
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information used in reporting, by thoroughly analyzing conditions, trends, and facts.
* Build and maintain sound and reliable business relationships across the organization. Act as a resource for non-financial personnel on matters of accounting, finance and analysis.
* Perform various ad hoc requests on business performance and continually evaluates planning assumptions.
* Ensure the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of information.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelors degree and 0-2 years of experience preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess strong finance/accounting technical knowledge, as well as business acumen. Prior forecasting, planning and financial modeling experience is a plus.
* Must have advanced technical skills with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Must have decision-making capabilities and analytical skills. Must also demonstrate the ability to take initiative, respond to work demands in a flexible manner and produce timely, high quality work products.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
WHY MYLAN? If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 30,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 15, 2016, 8:13:34 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.