Analyst, Consumer Insights & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Purpose:
Perform and coordinate analytical tasks and reporting as needed by Field Sales, Trade Marketing, Finance, Customer Service and Marketing for the Consumer Brands Division of DFA. Interact with production staff related to Walmart and Sam's inventory needs and availability. Utilize internal and external data sources (syndicated data and customer assigned data -- IRI and Retail Link) to create reports, pull ad hoc data requests, analyze data, and present results. Key analyses will include post-event, causal analyses on trade promotions and analyzing to support new distribution initiatives.
The focus will be on the company's Wal-Mart and Sam's Club businesses; in the long-term, the scope will expand to additional channels and customers. This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Consumer Insights & Analytics and have a dotted line reporting relationship to the Director of Sales, Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. The position will be located in the DFA downtown Chicago office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide general and ad hoc analytical support to a variety of internal customers, such as Field Sales, Finance, Trade Marketing, and Marketing
* Track and analyze business drivers through internal systems, customer assigned data bases, and syndicated data sources (e.g., Retail Link, IRI, MEI)
* Participate in the development and analysis of category management initiatives
* Develop fact based sales presentations based upon analysis
* Perform post-event and causal analysis on trade promotion and new distribution initiatives
* Identify and recommend actions precipitated from analytical findings, such as opportunities for improved sales, distribution, cost savings, and profitability for assigned accounts
* Assist in creating and maintaining demand forecasts for Walmart and Sam's Club
* The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.