Analyst, Credit & Collections/Payment Processing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
ANALYST, CREDIT & COLLECTIONS/PAYMENT PROCESSING
JOB ID 20162581 DATE POSTED 09/06/2016 Description
About the Position:
Monitor current and pending state and federal laws along with all NACHA, money transmitter and banking requirements to ensure National Grid s processes are fully compliant. Assess impact on operations and develops recommendations for any proposed regulatory and legal changes.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
* Monitor, control and correct key compliance operational processes and transactions.
* Collaborate with key business units and IT personnel to resolve the process and/or transactional issues.
* Ensure corrective measures are implemented timely and accurately in order to maintain process and transactional compliance to all regulatory and reporting entities.
* Reviews the overall compliance activities for all payment methods.
* Monitors all current and proposed regulatory and legal changes and develops appropriate course of action to ensure compliance.
* Implements policies and procedures that support regulatory and legal changes.
* Oversees and identifies all pertinent reporting requirements. (Operational requirements)
* Analyses activity and trends to mitigate risk of loss to National Grid; determines appropriate financial actions and/or workflow processes and works with third party vendors, regulatory agencies, internal business stakeholders and Clients to ensure minimal or no negative impact to National Grid.
* Consults with internal business stakeholders, third party vendors, regulatory agencies, and industry governance organizations which may lead to development and implementation of required procedures and reporting and develops business requirements for system development with IT and other supporting organizations.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* A Bachelor's degree in a related area and up to 3 years of related analytic experience, or combination of equivalent work experience and education.
* Comprehensive experience with compliance related areas.
* Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation. Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
* Knowledge of National Grid's business operations, company policies and practices.
* Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint).
* Customer Orientation : Takes personal responsibility for correcting problems promptly and communicates customer expectations to monitor delivery and satisfaction.
* Attention to Detail : Reviews accuracy of own work and checks that all details are completed.
* Analytical Thinking : After analyzing data, has ability to see multiple relationships, identifying several likely causes or consequences of a situation.
* Conceptual Thinking: Sees patterns or trends in data or situations, notices when something is similar to a past situation.
* Information Seeking : Establishes the facts by digging deeper, asking probing questions and challenging initial responses from different sources.
* Impact and Influence : Uses direct persuasion to influence others, using basic data, logic or a solid business case.
* Team Leadership : Promotes team effectiveness by soliciting input from team members, communicating expectations of the team and delegating responsibilities while providing support and structure.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise.We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve.National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
:Credit & Collections
:Services Del Center
:Sep 6, 2016, 7:56:07 AM