Analyst, Credit Risk Mgmt
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Analyst, Credit Risk Management (Analyst) is the secondary level of review of Business to Business (B2B) credit applications. The Analyst utilizes credit application data supplemented by financial statement analysis to identify the creditworthiness of business customers seeking handset and service plans of TMUS. The Analyst will work within the confines of several key departmental controls to facilitate review, assessment and decisioning within a prescribed service level and turnaround. The Analyst must be adept at working cross functionally with a number of other groups within TMUS including sales and retail partners. The Analyst must provide a high level of customer service to partners both inside of and outside of TMUS.
- 2-4 years financial statement analysis experience
- 3-4 years experience in consumer and/or business credit
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field
- Ability to work weekends (shift could be over weekend with 2 days off during week)
- Proficient in MS Office & Excel
- Visual Basic (VBA) Ability to write macros (subroutines and functions) which others will utilize in the group
- SQL Ability to query databases and join tables
- Functional understanding of SAS
- Familiar with financial/risk modeling and metrics preferred
- Previous commercial lending /banking background preferred
- Experience with CRM platforms preferred
- NACM, RMA, CPA, CFA preferred
- Decision credit applications of business clients applying for TMUS service and handsets. This includes analysis of applicant's credit information and business financial statements and/or tax returns.
- Participate in the Employee Involvement (EI) team in Credit focused primarily on system automation, process documentation & standardization, process improvement projects
- Monitor applicant's creditworthiness, using periodical information of their financial status and industrial environment. Provide ongoing credit monitoring.
- Escalation/communication among TMUS team members, inside & outside of the credit department.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .