Analyst - Env Database
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, design, implement, review & modify EHS databases consistent with regulatory requirements. Communicate due dates and other key information to management and others responsible for implementation.
- Coordinate data and tasks between EHS Databases and Engine Reliability/EAM or other programs.
- Trains users on database and communicates databases' capabilities.
- Applying knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of air regulations to make the decision as to what is needed to keep the database current and operating efficiently.
- Have a basic understanding of other requirements, including SPCC, OSHA, SARA, Waste Management, and soil and groundwater remediation to answer questions from either field employees or regulators.
- Complete Incident Reports submitted by operations and manages Incident record database.
- Strong inter-personal and team member skills.
- Strong verbal & written skills.
- Ability to work with equal level of effectiveness at all management levels in company.
- Special Projects as needed.
Required education or minimum level:
- Associates degree (Bachelor's degree preferred) in computer science, environmental science, or related training with databases. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2-5 years working with databases and environmental area.
- Excellent working knowledge of database applications.
- Excel, Access, other database programs
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work at a computer station
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications