Analyst, Facilities Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
ANALYST, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
JOB ID 20162593 DATE POSTED 09/06/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
National Grid is currently looking for a highly motivated Analyst that has the ability to work independently and with accuracy in our Facilities Management Department. The candidate selected for this position will assist the Facilities Engineer Manager with implementing and maintaining day to day processes and work on process improvements within the department. Responsible for budget reporting and project tracking data and activities to provide relevant and up-to-date information to support Facilities capital project management.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of project documentation and tracking from project initiation through project closeout; including work order creation, approvals, contractor procurement/payment, project spend & schedule tracking and closeout documentation.
* Assist group of project managers with PO creation, invoice processing and work directly with vendors to resolve contract-related billing issues for adherence with established contracts and authorizes payments.
* Prepares spending reports and obtains monthly spending data from company database and reviews to assure accuracy of accounting and manage reclassification of inaccurate charges as necessary.
* Monitor and review project financial information, updating where necessary in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies and ensure management has access to up to date and accurate information.
* Maintain databases on project information including budget, spend, and schedule.
* Assist project managers in project closeout process, including data collection, correction of inaccuracies, asset unitization, and work order closeout.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor s degree preferred (in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred) and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience or business support experience.
* SAP knowledge preferred
* Strong analytical skills, using systems including Microsoft Excel* Power Plan system knowledge a plus
* Must be detail oriented and be a creative problem solver
* Must have experience with transactions based processes
* Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.* Good verbal and written communications skills, analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of relevant utility industry and/or construction project management is a plus
* Highly motivated with ability to take an assignment and progress independently and produce accurate work
:Sep 6, 2016, 8:48:24 AM
:Oct 6, 2016, 11:59:00 PM