Analyst, Federal Practice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Federal Practice Analyst is responsible for supporting business development, practice development and project delivery activities. In this role, the Federal Practice Analyst will be charged with providing daily support and delivery to peer-level Federal Practice clients.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field required
- Recent college graduate. Internship experience preferred in a client-facing consulting position within the Federal Government
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency with Visio and/or other graphic design programs beneficial
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages (speak, read and/or write) beneficial
Other Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a team environment and with a customer service focus
- Superior organizational skills required with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail oriented with in-depth knowledge and application of English grammar and ability to proofread all written materials including proposals, pitches, presentations, etc.
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain a US security clearance
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability