Analyst - Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
IMPAQ International LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ANALYST - HEALTH
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions, organizational development, technical assistance and consulting services to U.S. and international government agencies, foundations, and the private sector. IMPAQ s mission is to bring together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and programs. IMPAQ offers five locations: our Corporate Headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, rated one of America s Best Small Cities; Downtown Washington, D.C., Boston, Massachusetts, Seattle, Washington and a Bay Area office in Oakland, California. IMPAQ has a diverse and collegial work environment and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
IMPAQ is seeking full-time entry-level Analysts to join our Health division. Analysts will support our research team in a broad range of activities including data analysis, program assessments, project evaluation and technical assistance tasks in the area of health (e.g., government health care programs, such as Medicare/Medicaid, areas of long-term health care and quality measurement). The health program is organized into eight practice areas: Health Finance, Long-term Care, Performance Measurement, Comparative Effectiveness Research, Communications Research, Health IT, Public Health, and Patient Safety.
* Conduct qualitative and quantitative data cleaning and data analysis
* Prepare presentation-quality charts and tables to include in project reports
* Assist with writing and proof-reading proposals and project reports
* Create customized and presentation-quality reports from data analysis results
* Review professional publications from various sources to extract and summarize information relevant to assigned project and proposal work
Education, Knowledge and Experience
* Bachelor s degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Health, Political Science, or related social science field required
* 0-3 years of research experience in economics, health and human services, public policy, or related fields
* Some experience with research proposal and report preparation preferred
* Knowledge of or familiarity with data analysis using SAS, STATA, and/or database applications is required
* Excellent oral and written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Advanced expertise in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
IMPAQ International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans).
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Please note, your application will not be submitted for this position if you close your browser before completing each section
Go back to the welcome page
Software Powered by iCIMS