Analyst II, Item Control
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:TheItem Control Analyst IIwill work to develop and communicate business plans, operational flows and field communications. In this position the analyst will work heavily with store associates to work through issues or concerns with the emerging services program, developing SOP's and various field related communications. The analyst will work closely with the management staff ensuring the new services or programs that are rolling out to the field is able to be executed successfully. TheItem Control Analyst IIwill provide independent program analysis and propose solutions to increase sales to their manager. The Item Control Analyst II will manage product assortments and operational components to identify and address opportunities within the business and the market to maximize sales, margin and operational opportunities.Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred. Other Information:- 4 - 7 years of high volume retail operations
- Strong emphasis in operating procedures and a strong understanding of systems, processes and customer service
- Overall knowledge and understanding of Store Operations and in store processes
- Overall knowledge and understanding of Service Sales and Operations, including Merchandising, Marketing, and Service Delivery Systems
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in both the corporate environment and the field managers
- Ability to interface with and understand all retail systems. Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Word, Excel, Power Point and Oracle
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .