Analyst III - Sales 9/2/2016
Lake Forest, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In this role, you will analyze sales data to identify opportunities at national and local levels for Company products. You will develop and automate reports to facilitate strategic decision making by Executive Management as it pertains to sales strategy.
* Creating productivity tools through various programs such as Excel, Access, SQL queries, Qlikview and SAS to facilitate field sales and maximize selling potential.
* Program Management of CRM and sales enablement projects.
* Assess and make recommendations on data reporting strategies and delivery methodologies
* Work with highly complex and detailed data files in support of delivering high quality operational reports and ad hoc assessments
* Bachelors Degree in business (sales, marketing, finance, economics), actuarial sciences, mathematics with computer science or equivalent experience
* Experience developing tools and models for analysis such as forecasting model, targeting tool, etc.
* Proficiency with databases and data query languages such as Access, SQL, VBA, SAS are desired.
* Must have at least either SAS, or SQL experience.
* Demonstrated ability to create meaningful business insights leveraging mathematical and statistical skills.
* 2-4years of financial, sales, business intelligence reporting, experience.
* 1-2years field sales experience, or sales operations with understanding of field sales job function
* Proficient with all applications in the Microsoft Professional Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel.
* Familiarity of SalesForce.Com, Previous experience with incentive design and modeling is helpful but not required.
* Ability to extract data from Pharmaceutical data sources and compile analytical reports based on KPI's that enable portfolio leads in the company to make sound decisions.
* Experience performing sales analytics, financial modeling, or forecasting to help segment and prioritize customers.
* Ability to provide HealthCare market research and reporting in the Generic Injectables space.
* Previous experience maintaining databases including data quality control, content management, and systemic updates.
* Coordinate with key portfolio leads to build reportingrequirements and execute within Pfizer sales targeting tools. Knowledge of IMS data a benefit.
* Research database issues to determine root cause and correct them as needed.
* Partner with third party data resource and also internal technical teams to drive plan to implement upgrades.
* Pharmaceutical or medical device industry experience preferred but not required.
* Work with each US Commercial team lead to build and enhance the research tool to support each business strategy while maintaining the consistency of data resources