Analyst, Master Data
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
San Leandro, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
ARYZTA is a $3B global food business with a leadership position in specialty bakery. We are based in Zurich, Switzerland, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. ARYZTA, LLC in North America is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Created by the integration of La Brea Bakery, Otis Spunkmeyer, Fresh Start Bakeries and Great Kitchens, ARYZTA provides a broad range of quality baked goods. Our bakery expertise includes: artisan breads, buns, English muffins, and frozen bread dough; cookies, pastries, muffins, and other sweet goods; laminated dough and puff pastry; take & bake pizza; donuts and other mixes, fillings, icings, and glazes.
The Analyst, Master Data is responsible for the development, management, coordination, and maintenance of master data, practices, procedures, reporting, analysis, and execution. Must understand the overall operational aspects of the business in order to help troubleshoot issues resulting from master data. Coordinates and collaborates with all functional areas regarding life cycle of foods, customers and vendors to ensure compliance and effective processing of master data.
* Create and maintain SAP global master data in the areas of Customer, Vendor, Material Masters, BOMs, Recipe, Warehouse Management, Control Cycles, Resources, Costing, Sales Pricing and other related areas in SAP
* Work with Commercialization teams, Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Operations, Innovation, Sales, FSQA, Finance, Accounting, AR, AP, Tax and Trade Management areas, coordinating master data requirements to ensure data consistency, integrity, efficiency, and control within SAP
* Support the communication and education of functional master data standards, definitions, processes, policies, and tools to functional data owners
* Act as a trusted advisor and Center of Excellence for SAP master data and related business processes
* Participate and provide business support for continuous improvement projects involving Customer, Vendor, Material Masters, BOMs, Recipes, Costing and Sales Pricing
* Review/analyse incoming master data requests to determine desired outcome and proper course of action to take
* Root cause analysis on change request that pertain to nonstandard changes possibly resulting from user errors to see if a process needs to be revisited or amended
* Create recordings to manipulate data in mass and perform load and validation
* Resolves or escalates data quality issues for their subject area and take corrective action
* Ensures data definitions/decisions are consistently/clearly communicated throughout the work stream
* Represents Master Data team in meetings or projects as required or assigned
* Creates GTIN codes for all items per GS1 standards
* Create and maintain new items to GDSN and iTrade for Customers to retrieve Data
* Research and verify legitimacy of customer/vendor existence via third party sources (Dun & Bradstreet, state registrations, domain searches, BIS s Parties of Concern list, etc.), as well as confirming key sensitive data directly with the businesses
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* 2 years SAP or other ERP system master data experience required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Be comfortable in a fast paced growth environment with an appropriate balance of urgency and quality
* Possess excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Understands data from the business and technical perspectives
* Strong technical knowledge and understanding of master data elements, processes, and organizational support model
* Ability to apply policies and standards consistently
Typical Work Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F
San Leandro, California, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.