Analyst - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Woodland Hills, CA
Collection of data in order to prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly scorecards. The scorecards provide visibility to various team members on the state of their business (on track/off track). This enables them to make strategic decisions to address those areas.
* Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
* Filter and clean data, and review reports, printouts
* Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly scorecards
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns
* Work closely with Managers to prioritize business and information needs
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Minimum education of Bachelor¿s degree and/or a minimum of 5 years finance experience
* Strong data analysis skills
* Must be detail & deadline oriented
* Computer proficiency with SAP/MS Word/ MS Excel/ PowerPoint
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to balance and prioritize multiple requests
The role is part time 4 hours per day for a duration of six months to one year