Analyst (Process Simulate)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Process Simulate experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Automotive Manufacturing processes for BIW, Paint and Final Assembly - and the role of PLM solutions to sustain their feasibility
* Basic Working knowledge of Teamcenter Engineering applications like Structure Manager and understanding of the Teamcenter Data model, configuration
* In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in creating & configuring collaborative structures in Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP) like manufacturing centric engineering product structures, bill of processes and tooling/resource trees
* Defining, developing and managing standard component and tool libraries using Teamcenter Classification
* Defining solutions and methodologies for Manufacturing Engineers to ensure conclusive usage of Teamcenter based Manufacturing Features (welds, PLP's etc.) in assembly processes
* Modeling process & plant data ( advanced structures and process specific datasets) in MPP for analysis and studies in integrated tools like FactoryCAD and Process Simulate
* Gathering detailed business requirements from process/assembly/tooling/simulation engineers, perform a gap analysis (existing and ideal PLM-based), propose solution options with proof-of-concept/prototype demonstrations, get business buy-off on a functional specification document and create a detailed solution design document for the development team.
* Co-ordinate the communication of the solution deployment timeline and plan between the IT department and Business Stakeholders with planned recurring interactions.
* Plan, document and manage the unit and integration testing in a controlled test/development environment, and ensure production deployment readiness of the solution
Pro-actively expose Manufacturing Business Stakeholders to emerging PLM technologies and enhanced functionalities being planned by the vendor in newer versions of the deployed PLM application