Analyst- Procure to Pay
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
ANALYST- PROCURE TO PAY
JOB ID 20162622 DATE POSTED 08/09/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Analyst will be a part a professional team responsible for analyzing data and activities to provide relevant and up-to-date information to support Supply Chain decision-making. As an analyst in the SDC's Procure to Pay department, you will also help design and implement procedures and policies within their area of work to improve the working of the organization.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
The Analyst will work independently and meet deadlines with accuracy in our Procure to Pay Operational Excellence Department.
Assist the Manager of P2P Operational Excellence with maintaining day to day processes and work on process improvements within the department.
Actively lead/participate in projects supporting integration objectives, provide high level and in-depth analysis across all functional areas within the department and make recommendations for process system and improvement.
Seek and promote industry best practices to achieve business objectives, as well as, work with a diverse team of skilled individuals on critical assignments and relevant projects.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree preferred in a related area preferred and up to 3 years of analytical or business support experience, or equivalent work experience is preferred; advanced degree/credits are preferred.
* SAP Supply Chain (Procure to Pay) knowledge preferred
* Strong analytical skills, using systems including Excel, MS Word, Access.
* An understanding of data relationships across the Supply Chain end-to-end process and possess strong data modelling design skills
* Ability to translate complex data requirements into robust and optimized solutions
* Demonstrated experience in process improvement
* Ability to research, compile, coordinate, schedule, review, document, organize, verify data, conduct independent analysis and identify inconsistencies.
* Ability to administer, analyze, interpret, create, initiate, resolve and implement management policies, operating practices and procedures for the functional area.
* Demonstrated strong organizational and planning skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities of moderate scope.
* Knowledge of relevant industry practice and legislation.
* Possess good negotiation and influencing skills
* Experience in change management
* Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to operate with all levels of the business
* Knowledge of current trends within the industry and developments in legislation or regulation.
* Experience and proficiency in relevant company related IT systems
* Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively across organization.
* Ability to identify trends in data or resourcing processes that have been effective in the past and applies them within National Grid
* Ability to use direct persuasion to influence others in the department and the wider business, using basic data, logic or a solid business case.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Services Delivery Center
:Services Del Center
:Aug 8, 2016, 11:00:00 PM