- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Analyst, RCA Engineering (IT Business Analyst)
This role can be based in either Louisville, KY, and Salt Lake City, UT, and Conshohocken, PA
The Analyst is responsible for business requirements gathering, requirements clarification and documentation of requirements. Works independently regarding complex functionality to support and enhance one or a few existing applications and processes
* Serves as a primary liaison between business and development units within all cross-functional and external groups pertaining to or impacting the audit.
* Analyzes and assesses how automated systems can be implemented to solve complex business problems.
* Implements, creates, and maintains effective business process standard operating procedures and automated solutions to facilitate efficient support of the audit with emphasis on software development best practices, quality, and timely delivery.
* Applies the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle.
* Ensures that functional testing is performed.
* Documents the specifications, design, features and operation of applications prior to production roll out.
* Demonstrates proficient working knowledge of the primary discipline and a developing knowledge of related disciplines.
* Advanced application of professional theories, principles, concepts and techniques. Troubleshoots and provides solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
* Explores new ideas and makes innovative contributions to existing processes or systems which improve efficiency and results.
* Works under general direction with some supervision. May independently determine and develop procedures and approaches to follow. Work is reviewed as it progresses, but more so upon completion of specific assignments.
* Owns communication between RCA client service delivery and engineering teams. Owns performance and quality of audit applications and client support systems.
* Influences solutions development and data requirements.
* Influences solutions enhancements to improve performance / availability.
* Ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time and within budget.
* Communicates technical and operational issues to both RCA engineering and audit leadership in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all technology standards are adhered to while developing systems. Support business required technology freeze periods.
* Work collaboratively with business partners to define and ensure the completeness and accuracy of system / technical requirements.
* BS/Equivalent Training / Certification and 4+ years of relevant experience
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.