This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
This exciting position will contribute to the best-in-class research output that differentiates JLL, and will contribute to the growth and competitive advantage of JLL in the marketplace. This team member will enhance our offerings in the areas of business intelligence, data visualization, and graphical output. Most importantly, this team member will make JLL even better, through their direct contributions and positive attitude.
The analyst will be responsible for analyzing data, creating client-facing content and presenting it in a compelling way. They will interpret client needs, find the information that addresses the needs, and present the information in the best format possible. They will assist in tracking and analyzing all aspects of the local commercial real estate market and will leverage that knowledge proactively for research products, client projects and business development efforts.
This position will be based in JLL s downtown Minneapolis office and will report to the Minneapolis Research Lead, with close ties to the Minneapolis Market Lead and the Midwest Marketing Director. The analyst will work with senior professionals throughout the Midwest region and will work closely with colleagues throughout the Americas research group. This is a great opportunity for an analytically-minded individual willing to learn multiple tools and technologies.
Continually develop, enhance and leverage detailed knowledge of the local economy and real estate markets.
Produce and compellingly present insights that will help our clients make the best real estate decisions.
* Contribute to the quarterly market statistics process, as well as national and local research reports.
* Assist in tracking and maintaining detailed data for critical indicators including lease and sales comparables, development pipelines, and active tenants in the market.
* Create compelling visual communications, integrating JLL s proprietary research data, for the purposes of business development, external distribution, and client requests.
* Produce interactive maps, websites, reports, and presentations that bring research content and real estate data to life.
* Respond to internal and external client requests for data and information.
* Build relationships across the organization, and to introduce other team members to new technologies and best practices in technology, graphics, and data presentation.
* Stay calm under pressure, accept direction, and critique in a competitive sales environment.
* Enjoy your work and be able to excel in a fast paced, self-directed environment.
* Bachelor s or Master s degree in business, information science, GIS, economics, marketing, communications, or another related field.
* Comfort with analysis and visualization tools (such as Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, InDesign).
* Proficiency with mapping and GIS tools.
* Intellectual curiosity and passion for technology, analytics, and data visualization tools.
* Basic understanding of real estate markets and dedication to learning local markets and business.
* Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and ability to process and analyze data.
* Exposure to basic research methodology, statistics and analytical writing.
* The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients and to positively represent the firm.
* An interest in helping others learn new tools and technologies for data visualization, business intelligence, and marketing.
* Ability to multi-task, succeed under pressure, and effectively manage time and workload.
* A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43232BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.