Analyst/Senior Analyst, Financial Performance and Reporting Rhode Island (RI)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
ANALYST/SENIOR ANALYST, FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND REPORTING RHODE ISLAND (RI)
JOB ID 20161094 DATE POSTED 10/05/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Jurisdiction Finance, Analyst, Financial Performance and Reporting (RI) assists with jurisdiction performance and financial reporting. Assists in developing reports and reviewing for accuracy. Responsible for collecting jurisdiction financials and performance documents to assist in reporting. Provides data entry support by updating reporting files. Reports to the Director, Planning, Budgeting and Performance (RI) and provides data entry and reporting assistance.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Responsible for providing data entry to support performance and financial reporting
* Provides financial and performance reporting on jurisdiction spend and operational costs.
* Provides assistance in drafting jurisdiction budget and performance trends.
* Runs monthly performance reporting for the jurisdiction.
* Assists in ad-hoc reporting to support requests from Cadence Review Meetings.
* Reviews reporting details for accuracy.
* Responsible for maintaining reports and performance documentation.
* Follows reporting guidelines and applies US GAAP, SOX and SEC requirements.
* Obtains sign-off on reports for business financial performance actions plans.
* Utilizes knowledge of U.S. GAAP, SOX, SEC requirements and IFRS in analysis and scenarios.
* Responsible for supporting financial and non-financial controls to meet business requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 5+ years of accounting experience.
* Strong knowledge of Excel.
* Knowledge of analysis and modelling.
* Background in utility service business activities is a plus.
* Effective collaboration and partnership capabilities.
* Excellent written / oral communication skills, follow-up, and negotiation skills.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Oct 5, 2016, 4:59:19 AM
:Nov 4, 2016, 11:59:00 PM