Analyst/Senior Analyst, Systems & Requirements
ANALYST/SENIOR ANALYST, SYSTEMS & REQUIREMENTS
JOB ID 20160701 DATE POSTED 10/05/2016 DescriptionABOUT THE POSITION
Finance Excellence: The Senior Analyst, Systems and Requirements is responsible for documenting system requirements by partnering with the business. Supports finance technology leadership to document and support business cases through monitoring systems usage and user feedback. Reports to the Manager, Systems and Requirements and is responsible for the management and configurations of SAP ECC financial systems.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Supports the identification and configuration of financial systems functionality / modules.
* Provides strong technical documentation to support module configurations and requirements for supporting legacy systems.
* Leads end-user requirement support, identifies system or module issues, and works with systems maintenance on update.
* Documents system process flows and controls with Process Engineering and Controls Excellence.
* Manages user and data reports and provides analysis of system effectiveness.
* Documents system configuration to adhere to US GAAP and other accounting standards to minimize financial risk and impact.
* Assesses system issues and recommends resolutions.
* Provides functional audit support by preparing documentation.
* Partners with Finance Operations on evaluating system enhancements and system maintenance for controls and process compliance.
* Responsible for supporting financial and non-financial controls to meet business requirements.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor s Degree required with 3+ years relevant and progressive experience
* Experience working with accounting / finance systems and general ledgers
* Technical and functional proficiency in SAP ECC financial modules
* Detailed knowledge of finance processes and terminology
* Strong project management and problem solving skills
* Effective collaboration and partnership capabilities
* Background in utility service business activities and projects is a plus
* Experience reviewing and resolving data discrepancies
* SAP ERP, Financials (FI/Co)
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Oct 5, 2016, 5:10:32 AM
:Nov 4, 2016, 11:59:00 PM