Analyst, Systems I - Billing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
WOW! Internet,Cable, and Phone (Knology, Inc)
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSupports and maintains the billing and customer care systems. This role is part of Billing Operations, and works closely with Customer Care and the billing vendors to identify and resolve billing related problems. Additionally, this role provides technical and testing support for the billing systems as required. Respond to internal customers regarding Video, HSD, Telephony, billing and account inquiries, while meeting customer expectations and incorporating WOW's Core Values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Address work order errors in billing systems as requested by Customer Care
* Assist with billing system analysis as requested
* Responsible for initiating and resolving tickets related to billing systems
* Provide system readiness testing for billing system software releases and enhancements
* Provide departmental documentation of all process' and procedures
* Monitor and troubleshoot any billing system interface issues
* Able to troubleshoot billing problems and provide updates accordingly
* All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Four (4) year degree in IT, computer science, or a business related field preferred
* 2-4 years hands-on experience with a billing/customer care system required
* Must have strong PC skills
* ICOMS billing system experience is strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled