Analyst, Transactions Mgmt.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Analyst, Transactions Mgmt.
Auto Req ID
Our Transaction Management team helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Our analyst works primarily in a support role on lease acquisitions, dispositions and other transaction and account management related projects. The analyst will be involved, in a support capacity, in all aspects of the team s transaction activities, including, but not limited to, providing financial and valuation analysis; due diligence oversight; and assisting in the development of pitch, presentation and investment offering marketing materials.
The Analyst, Transaction Mgmt. reports to the Transaction Manager or Sr. Transaction Manager.
* Evaluate client building alternatives.
* Evaluate lease options.
* Track transactions on web based applications.
* Prepare detailed analysis, including NPV cash flows.
* Financial modeling
* Review, understand and abstract complex real estate documents as part of the team s underwriting and due diligence process.
* Writes lease summaries and abstracts.
* Updating reports, presentations, and analyses.
* KPI tracking.
* General and ad hoc reporting as needed to support transaction activities.
* Financial accounting and reporting.
* Prepare commission invoices and track payment.
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education / Training
* Bachelor s Degree is required.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Finance, Economics or related field is a plus.
Years of Relevant Experience
* Two or more years of relevant experience in a related field of study or concentration.
Skills and Knowledge
* Financial, Analytical and Reporting Skills
* Advanced computer skills, knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
* Presentation skills
* Attention to detail
* Organization skills
* Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
* Work independently or within a team.
* Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with business and clients.
* Basic understanding of real estate terminology.
Certifications / Licenses
* Real estate brokerage or salesperson license.
Physical Work Requirements and Work Conditions
* Work is sedentary in nature.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43352BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.