Analyst/ Transparency Action Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Quantum Research International Inc
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Transparency Action Officer (TAO) requirement is to track equipment from programming to budgeting to procurement to delivery and receipt at unit level. This includes collecting, analyzing and documenting data; and reconciling differences between expected fielding and recorded deliveries, conducting updates on reconciliation of expected fielding quantities; and tracking requirements, acquisition, and deliveries. Each TAO shall provide quality control assessments of Transparency data collection;, and support development of quarterly reports for the FDP leadership and the Transparency IPT. All TAOs will be familiar with acquisition and programming tasks.
* In coordination with ASA (FMC), ASA (ALT) and the Army G8 SSO, shall assess the data collection files at the end of each data collection phase and provide a quality control (QC) report.
* Assist in collecting, analyzing, documenting and reporting financial and equipment procurement data, to include include an assessment of how current year funding changes impact the Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve equipment projections.
* Prepare summary data using the data collection files and the EDR to show progress in meeting equipment delivery targets by component. Summary data will be in the form of bar charts, graphs and/or excel data tables.
* Draft the Transparency Data Collection Letter of Instruction (LOI), coordinate with the AE2S automation team and obtain automation instruction updates for inclusion in the LOI and prepare documents for formal staffing.
* Quarterly, prepare and make recommended changes to training materials and present for approval no later than 60 days prior to the beginning of the data collection phase.
* Develop and maintain an accessible electronic file folder system for transparency documents and other relevant government provided documents.
* Attend and participate in each Transparency IPT meeting, the quarterly Transparency General Officer Steering Committee (GOSC) and other coordination meetings, as required.
* Conduct cross-functional assessments; recommend business rules, processes, and procedures for collecting financial data and equipment procurement quantity data; develop and conduct integrated training; and draft results and recommended solutions through the Army G-8 approval process.
Analyst must have a Bachelor s Degree. Position requires a minimum of four (4) years experience in force development related military duties or providing professional force development related management/engineering services and a bachelor's degree in a technical, scientific, business, or other field relevant to the support in which the individual is performing.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.