Analyst, Web Testing and Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
RICOH USA, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION PROFILE
The Analyst supports the analytics needs of Ricoh Americas Corporation by analyzing web traffic using click stream tools, business intelligence tools, and other internal reporting tools to produce reports and insights reporting on the entire ecosystem of Ricoh web properties. This position will engage in the utilization of analytical tool sets, and ensure all team members across the organization are familiar with the basic usage of the tools to obtain data points (click stream analysis, outcomes analysis, and search analysis). They will work closely with the website production team to develop the data capture strategy and to drive the implementation of site enhancements. They will also collaborate with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participate in the production of weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, click stream analytics).
* Assist in developing senior management dashboards.
* Analyzes website/mobile behavior and customer experience
* Develops data consolidation and validation models
* Responsible for implementing tag and tracking parameters
* Drives business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members for analytics needs
* Understands relevant technology applications in their area, such as tagging, tracking, page load performance and other methods of data collection
* Using strong analytical skills provides insights as well as recommendations for changes and influences key Company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions
* Delivers insights via presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
* Identifies and drives requirements trade-offs for analytics by proposing solutions to BU/FU leadership.
* Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work.
* Collaborates on creation of project plan and tasks for the team.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* At least two years of working with standard click stream analysis tools: Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc.
* 2-3 years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
* 3-5 years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments.
* High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, five plus years, such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc with experience writing and tuning SQL queries in a online or offline environment.
* Must possess advanced Microsoft Office skills; with an emphasis on Excel.
* 3-5 years of business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
* Mid-level expertise in the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / PPC (Pay Per. Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies and a minimum three years experience measure success of SEM/PPC and SEO campaigns / efforts.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
* Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
* Bachelors Degree (MBA Preferred)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.