Analyst, e-Discovery Operations
Autonomy, Inc. - San Jose, CAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Autonomy, Inc. Autonomy, Inc.
- San Jose, CA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
b Summary: /b
Analyze and execute large scale data and information management projects using e-discovery and related software technologies. Work on collection, storage, hosting and use of electronically stored information for corporate data sources such as email archives and file systems. Lead implementation of customer projects involving on-premises deployment and web-hosted software services. Provide technical coordination to support sales, sales operations and project management. Serve as Technical Lead for solution design involving interoperability of software applications, including network design, security, and high-availability operation.
b Requirements: /b
Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
2 years of experience in the job offered (Analyst, e-Discovery Operations) or 2 years of experience in process engineering and/or hosting engineering in e-Discovery.
Work experience to include: br br
1) Managing customer projects involving multiple information management systems related to email and other electronically stored data such as documents on shared drivers and intranets; br
2) Managing high-availability services with geographically distributed team that enables 24x7 operation; br
3) Industry protocols and other commercial products related to electronic discovery and information management; and br
4) Document processing, metadata, classification and analytics, forensic data handling and/or collection, and workflow tools for large-scale document review and analysis. br br
20% domestic travel required. Employer to pay travel expenses. br
40 hrs./wk. Job location: San Jose, CA. br
Position available for Employee Referral Program.
b Pls. mail resume to below address in order to be considered for this position: /b br
Mail resume to: br
Autonomy Digital, LLC br
Attn: HR Dept. Job# MA-0913 br
160 E. Tasman Drive br
San Jose, CA 95134 br br
b About the Company: /b br
Founded in 1996 and utilizing a unique combination of technologies borne out of research at Cambridge University, Autonomy has experienced a meteoric rise. The company currently has a market cap of $6 billion and is the second largest pure software company in Europe. Autonomy has a global presence with dual headquarters in Cambridge, UK and San Francisco, US and offices throughout the world including North America, Western Europe, Australia, Asia Pacific, Japan and China. Autonomy's position as the market leader is widely recognized by leading industry analysts including Gartner, Forrester Research, IDC and Delphi, with the latter referring to Autonomy as the fastest growing public company in the space. Autonomy is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.