Analytics Advisor with SSRS and QlikView
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for ANALYTICS ADVISOR WITH SSRS AND QLIKVIEW for our client in FORT MILL, SC
JOB TITLE: ANALYTICS ADVISOR WITH SSRS AND QLIKVIEW
JOB LOCATION: FORT MILL, SC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
The Analytics Advisor is the data design expert, working across both the Client Insights and the Industry Insights & Advanced Reporting units to create solutions that meet ever-changing business needs. The Analytics Advisor utilizes various data extraction, data aggregation, and business intelligence tools, along with a broad understanding of multiple disciplines, to create rich data environments that can be used for advanced analytics and reporting.
s an expert in client, industry, and cross-client program data, the Analytics Advisor determines the best approaches to integrate additional data (including 3rd party vendor data) into existing data sets to generate optimal value. The Analytics Advisor then aggregates disparate data sets so that data reporting and analytics can efficiently take place. The Analytics Advisor proactively works to improve data environments, with a constant eye on building out self-service capabilities across all business partners.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Growth & Improvement of Data Environments
* Support the management all data elements stored in the program database consisting of all applications and systems containing program data.
* Implement and maintain a process to ensure program and system design parameters are designed to capture and store data appropriately to facilitate reporting and analytic goals mutually defined by the client and Lash Group.
* Develop a data reporting environment that facilitates consistent and accurate reporting of the client's data captured by Lash Group's Call Center Operations.
* Provide 3rd party data integration planning and support.
* Pilot Integration of 3 rd Party Data
* Make recommendations on how to integrate 3rd party data into Lash Group's data environments to support program operations and/or advanced reporting for the client depending on their reporting and analytics goals.
* Provide consulting and recommendation to support the creation and implementation of data transfers and data feeds with third party data recipients
* Determine the best methods and algorithms to use in matching disparate datasets with no unique identifiers
* Play an integral role in the data aggregation process
* Structure the data in the most effective and efficient format for analytics and reporting
* Creation of Self-Service Reporting Environment
* Work closely with Consultants and Insights Analysts to understand the needs and strategic goals of business partners and develop self-service reporting environments to meet their needs
* Partner with ABC Business Intelligence group to implement the necessary security measures and promote solutions through the various environments
* Support data feeds and data transfers to third parties
* Assist in ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of all new and existing data feeds and data transfers
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Play a lead role in the creation and implementation of solutions to support the analytics and reporting for all client, industry, and program data-related solutions
* Ensure solutions meet the needs of business partners, support the extraction of actionable information, and align with defined objectives
* Develop a methodology for data integration, aggregation, extraction, cleansing, validation, modeling, interpretation and reporting
* Ensure data solutions are provided with high-quality to meet the needs of the business partner
* Play a lead role in designing data feeds with third-party data sources and creating actionable deliverables, providing business recommendations based on insights extracted from the analysis
* Create the data infrastructure needed to perform data discovery, advanced analytics, and advanced reporting
* Lead the way in creating self-service reporting environments, spanning both the client side and the industry insights/advanced reporting side of Client Analytics
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Requires strong experience in querying and structuring relational databases using SQL, with at least 7years of experience.
* Completion of a four yearBachelors' degree program, preferably with an emphasis in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or data and analytics.
* Ability to create new or leverage existing analysis models and apply them to aligned program using business knowledge.
* Requires expertise in business intelligence platforms such as Qlik, Tableau or like platforms, with at least 7years of experience.
* Must have high-level knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Customer focused
* Demonstrates strong interpersonal and partnership skills
* Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate within cross-functional/organizational teams
* Ability to work independently, self-directed and solutions oriented
* Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities. Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work
* Effective problem-solving ability
* Ability to integrate and analyze multiple sources of data
* Ability to effectively analyze and interpret business level data
* He or she should possess the sound organizational and planning skills with a solid an attention to detail