Analytics Analyst 8/16/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Help create measurable online and offline campaign objectives and key performance indicators.
* Determine campaign data and tracking requirements; manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting.
* Help perform ongoing analysis using Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc. for adjustment/optimization of campaigns, along with other client-specific analyses (such as campaign analysis, customer segmentation and profiling and competitive market research).
* 6months to 2years' experience within an analytics function in the marketing industry with at least 1year experience working in online media (preferred) Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings (data mining)
* Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
* Experience with statistical analysis software products and research design
* Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
* Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy are a good to have
* Knowledge of web measurement technologies
* Ad serving platforms (e.g. DART) and digital display campaign performance data
* Website analytics software (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Test & Target)
* Knowledge of syndicated media research & systems (Nielsen, comScore, MRI, Scarborough)
* Technical computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS)
* Database analysis skills: MS Access/SQL
* Data visualization skills a plus, e.g. Tableau