This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Manager role is responsible for conceptualizing, designing & delivering marketing analytics spanning opportunity identification/quantification, segmentation/targeting, media/social analytics, website or online experience analytics, marketing analytics including Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) evaluations and Customer Behavior Path measurement. The manager works closely with marketing/acct management, media, strategic planning and creative teams to plan, execute and evaluate a broad range of strategic marketing initiatives and programs. This role may have some client interaction thus requiring appropriate client management experience & skills.
LIST OF JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Advanced knowledge of marketing/advertising/research principles
* Advanced knowledge and applied experience in integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics including off-line and online/digital channels.
* Potentially guide and manage analytst/sr. analysts in performing extraction of data sets from multiple marketing/database platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps.
* Acumen with data sources that will include: web analytic tools, media analytics, customer databases, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc.
* Competency in analytic techniques such as: time series data analysis, segmentation, univariate & multivariate statistical analysis, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, variance and growth calculations, forecasting, return on investment.
* Advanced knowledge of analytic solutions platforms and software
* Expert skills in Excel functions: Pivots, advanced formulas/macros, multi-spreadsheet links
* Develop analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing analytics
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience with digital-specific analytics both media drivers and site analytics.
* Advanced knowledge of media & web site analysis tools and vendors, including both quantitative tracking and research methodologies (DART, Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, comScore, Dynamic Logic, etc.)
* Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative working environment
* Strong verbal and written communications
* Proactive, outgoing and can work collaboratively with cross-capability team members
* Bachelors degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Computer Science, Decision Science, Economics, Information Management Studies, Integrated Marketing Communications, Bio-statistics, Bio-informatics, Psychology, Sociology.
* Marketing or Business coursework is required.
* Coursework in Statistics, Calculus, or Advanced Math is desired.
* Advanced knowledge and competency of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
* Knowledge of one of the following: SAS, SPSS, SQL, Java, HTML/XML