Analytics & Optimization - Digital Media Analyst 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client offers a comprehensive local marketing automation platform backed by 24/7 on-demand support. They help national and global brands capitalize on opportunities and local market conditions with brand-compliant, customized marketing across all media and formats. They have offices in four US cities, with Cleveland being their largest and they serve nearly 200 of the world's leading brands.
The Digital Media Analyst (DMA) will work closely with internal teams to help manage tracking and optimization of media and marketing initiatives on behalf of our clients. This position is an important supporting role that enables our team to maximize campaign ROI, efficiency and effectiveness.
The successful candidate will establish a highly collaborative relationship with the Digital and Traditional media buying teams, thereby contributing to the success of our clients' campaigns. This position requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem solving skills and an understanding of digital and traditional media, as well as Web and campaign analytics.
* Be an expert in measuring impact of digital media channels and developing advanced reporting dashboards
* Partner with stakeholders across the organization to deliver a more data-driven approach to strategic development, identification of success measures and effective analysis or results.
* Assist in automating reporting processes that enable the business to scale.
* Manage data entry into data visualization platform and any back end functionality, in addition to designing client facing reporting.
* Develop client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis.
* Ensure insights are actionable and (where possible) support assessment of ROI and prioritization of resources for critical opportunities.
* Have the opportunity to build the digital analytics strategy and team from the ground up over time.
* Provide forward-looking analysis to assess future investment opportunities, communicate insights clearly, and translate insights to action.
* Drive digital analytics best practices and standards within the organization.
* Document current processes and develop suggestions/presentations to support improvements to testing and measurement within HealthPartners. Assess how best to integrate measurement and testing into current processes and key relationships.
* Provide guidance and mentoring to others in the department. Deliver ad hoc training on reporting tools and online data sources for end users across organization.
* Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
* Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* 1-4 years of experience in paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, digital media buying, engineering or ad tech
* Strong background in analytics / statistics with experience working with big data sets
* Strong ability to create and build relationships - both internally and with clients
* Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
* Experience with visualizing data within online platforms (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, Tapclicks) and/or the Microsoft Office Suite