Analytics Supervisor - CRM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTRATEGIC ANALYTICS SUPERVISOR
At FCB Chicago, the Strategic Analytics Supervisor possesses a relentless curiosity for interpreting data, coming up with insights and marketing solutions for clients.
* Works with sales and CRM data to identify valuable insights
* Performs analyses, translating data into insight driven reports
* Assists in the development of B2B CRM programs and enhances current marketing campaigns to meet performance objectives
* Gathers necessary marketing program information and communicates to appropriate parties
* Collaborates with cross-functional team to deliver marketing solutions to clients
* Leads projects involving analyses and mining of large data sets, both client specific and syndicated research
* Evaluates business marketing program strengths and opportunities
* Leverages industry benchmarks and best practices to enhance marketing programs
THE PERSONALITY AND SKILLS:
* Bachelors or Masters Degree and 5 years of experience in marketing analytics ore related fields such as advertising, digital marketing, social media analytics etc.
* Naturally curious and passionate about numbers, data, insights and applications to advertising
* Excellent quantitative skills and ability to interpret data from multiple sources, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Significant experience using analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, SQL, Tableau)
* Excellent communication skills, able to present take-away insights
* Able to manage multiple assignments and deliver projects on schedule
* Is a team player but also able to work independently
* Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
* Experience working on tasks or projects with cross-functional partners
* Familiar with CRM data, campaign measurement
* Experience with data visualization (Tableau) and data management (SQL)