Android Expert- SME
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following exciting long term contract opportunity!
Android Expert - SME
This role will facilitate the implementation and delivery of customer specific training needs. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge based acquired from many years of experience in particular area. Works independently. Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of all handset-related training for designated carrier. This role will function as a member of the Carrier Engagement Service and Operations team and will deliver instructor-led and web-based training courses.
Common Essentials/Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate, implement and deliver tactical internal and external product customer support training and education plans to ensure superior customer service.
Assist in the following:
* Development of FAQ s
* Troubleshooting procedures for assigned product areas and Samsung departments.
* Design and delivery of training materials.
* Development of content for specific Samsung product and technology focused training modules.
* Provide input and assistance internally & externally.
* Remote and on-site point of contact to Major Carriers and Third Party vendors.
* Collaborate with team members and other subject matter experts to produce accurate and meaningful support materials that provides a differentiation with our competitor OEM s.
* Provide assistance to team members when needed or required.
* Establish and maintain high customer satisfaction via Training Course Evaluation feedback.
* Applies advanced technical knowledge of departmental principles and procedures.
* Continually look for opportunities to improve agent performance and quality through various training initiatives and processes.
* Performs work within company and regulatory guidelines.
* High School Diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of directly related experience.
* Prior experience in technical training, training content development and/or product support in a call center environment required.
Experienced in the following:
* Webinar/Webex/AdobeConnect online learning delivery
* Telecommunications or cell phone industry REQUIRED
* With Android phone operating system required, Samsung experience preferred
* Planning, organizing multiple and complex assignments and projects
* Proficient with MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of management levels within the Samsung and external organizations.
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company including Samsung management, co-workers, and customer representatives.
* Read and interpret customer support documents, product warranty documents, media materials and contracts or related documents based on corporate legal and SEA customer support standards and philosophy. Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels,especially in customer support product training program delivery areas of clients,prospects, and company.
* Work independently and in a team environment, in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
* Demonstrate excellence in time management skills and follow up to ensure meeting on time deliverables.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.