This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/18/2017
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a full time civilian Pediatric Anesthesiologist at the Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA.
- Full Time
- On-Call no more than 8 days of on-call services each month to be shared with all Anesthesiologist on staff
- Freedom from Malpractice Hassles
- All support staff is provided
- Any State License
- Board Certified in Anesthesia
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advance Life Support
- Two years of full time experience within the preceding three years
- Graduated from a Fellowship training program in Pediatric Anesthesiology
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professional experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.