Angular Developer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: LOOKING FOR A UI FRONT END ANGULARJS DEVELOPER
LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
TYPE: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
JOB DESCRIPTION :
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* AngularJS hands on development experience for at least 2+ years.
* Experience with MVC frameworks ( Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Ember.JS).
* Experience with React.js
* Client-side logic-less templates, like Mustache or Handlebars
* Node.js and Express based MVC infrastructure
* Experience with Node.js on the server
* Thorough and recent experience with HTML and CSS
* Current and detailed knowledge of browser peculiarities and how to work around them
* Strong visual design sense and excellent taste
* GIT knowledge.
* DevOps experience.
* Ability to work in Agile teams.
* Good communication skills required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
* Work as Developer and Responsible to convert existing UI pages in EmberJS to AngularJS UI pages.
* Responsible to develop new UI pages in Angular JS
* Responsive layouts, and coding for all screens
* Client- or server-side JS performance optimization
* Design, Implement, Test, and Deploy software features to production systems
* Contributing to the continual improvement of our design and development process - Working with backend engineering, product management and community/customer care to solve problems and fix bugs
* Identify and address performance/scalability bottlenecks
* Build unit and integration test automation for features delivered while keeping a high level of code coverage
* Respond to production issues for owned areas and mitigate them when problems occur
* Follow all agile team processes.
If interested, kindly reply back with a copy of your updated resume at the earliest.