This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Trimble is recruiting for an AngularJS Developer (full stack) to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO.
Virtual Site Solutions (VSS) is a Joint Venture between Trimble and Caterpillar Inc. responsible for the development of Web and Mobile telematics software solutions for the construction industry. The joint venture is located in Westminster, CO with additional locations in New Zealand and Chennai India
The candidate will have the opportunity to gain excellent on-the-job experience working for a fast-moving software division building full-stack microservices. You will develop fast, scalable, applications that are used by every country in the world. Applications will run in Amazon Web Services and you will leverage AngularJS, WebPack, Bootstrap, TypeScript, NodeJS, .net core and Apache Kafka.
* Expert level experience with AngularJS
* B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science
* Minimum of 5 years in a software engineering capacity.
* Familiarity with Test-Driven Development and Agile processes
* Prior api/services development experience with a willingness to perform full-stack development.
* Good communication skills
* Self-motivated, able to self-direct
* Database development experience
* TypeScript, Bootstrap, Webpack, Angular 2
* NodeJS, .net WebAPI2 api development
* Docker swarm or kubernetes deployment
* Jenkins and CI deployment
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services
* Experience developing large-scale distributed systems
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D