This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
We're looking for our next AngularJS Developer.
You should have:
* Strong experience with Angular.js (Node.js or Backbone.js experience a plus)
* Strong experience working with APIs
* Strong portfolio of previous work. Just point us to your GitHub account
* Experience testing and optimizing application performance
* Experience working with Twitter Bootstrap
* GitHub examples
* Great communication skills
* Ability to work well with a creative team, as well as back-end developers
* Experience collaborating with clients and team members to iteratively create an interface
* Oracle WebCenter experience is a plus but not required
* Be located in Washington DC
* Pure unadulterated awesomeness
Our great benefits package includes a flexible schedule, a strong salary, health insurance paid by the company, 401K with company matching.