Appian Developer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR MY CLIENT:
* Do you want to work among other highly skilled professionals of proven value
* Do you want to work for the government
* Do you want to work for a company that was awareded eFast by the FAA
* Do you want to work for a company that recognizes your contributions
If that's you, check out the opportunity below!
What you will be doing:
* Participate in full lifecycle development of Business Process Management (BPM) applications following an Agile methodology, including requirement analysis, software, design and implementation, system testing.
* Develop BPM software components including workflow and User Interface using Appian.
* Support the operation, maintenance, administration of the application and infrastructure, with Appian BPM, J2EE application server, and Microsoft SQL Server.
* Work with customers to clarify requirements, and classify and prioritize user requests, bug fix requests, and operational issues reported by users.
* Support the development of user training materials.
* Recommend, evaluation, and perform system upgrades.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
* Appian development experience.
* 5+ years of software development experience with J2EE technologies.
* Experience with user interface technologies such as HTML and JSP.
* Experience with Business Process Management Systems and Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) or WS-BPEL.
* Experience with Agile development methodology.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
EXPERIENCE THAT IS NICE TO HAVE:
* Experience with .NET and C# development.