Apple Brand Ambassador
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEach day, The Retail Outsource Companies talented professionals promote some of the world s most advanced technological brands. Our clients include the largest and most recognized wireless & digital service providers, and manufacturers in the world. The Retail Outsource employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with The Retail Outsource. We are looking for talented individuals who are positive, presentable and educated in the wireless industry and who are familiar with smart phones to represent a major wireless manufacturer.
As an Apple Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and ultimately increasing the sales of the brand. The primary focus is to train the management and sale teams in the client s products and assist in cultivating positive relationships to ensure brand loyalty. This position requires travel to retailers within a designated market.
* College degree strongly preferred
* Previous experience in the wireless industry
* Must be comfortable with all manufacturers of Smart Phones and Tablets
* Must have one to two years' experience training and presenting to both large and small groups
* Strong work ethic and time management skills
* Strong computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
* Must have the aptitude to learn technology and have enthusiasm to sell products
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must be able to work independently and not require constant supervision
* Must be willing to be available on weekends and at other times necessary for the program
* Train the management and sale teams on the features and benefits of our client s products. Training would be conducted in both formal and informal settings as well as special events.
* Engage and maintain strong relationships with the customer to create Brand Champions who are loyal and are excited about recommending the client s product to the their network of people.
* Assistance to the marketing team to schedule and manage appointments
* Assistance in setting up and personalizing of devices for the customer
* Interact directly with senior level executives within the client organization
* Presenting to both large and small groups
* Assist in maintain customer information in the database
* Regular reporting on visits and feedback
* Assist in pre-production and be available on-site at events