Application Analyst III - Epic Ambulatory
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Please find below job details and let me know if you'd interested in pursuing this opportunity.
POSITION TITLE: APPLICATION ANALYST III - EPIC AMBULATORY
LOCATION: HOUSTON TX
POSITION TYPE: PERMANENT
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of healthcare experience. This candidate will have experience in Epic Ambulatory and a certification in Epic Ambulatory.
FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Debug, program and test computer systems and applications.
* Support and install software applications, including on call support
* Proposes solutions to problems and considers timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs.
* Works with customers at all levels in the organization to enhance their understanding of available tools to enhance their understanding of available to tools to promote operational efficiencies.
* Adheres to system, division and department policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Programming, Business Administration, or an equivalent field or formal education in related field with professional certifications.
* 5+of experience in Healthcare with IT Experience required.
Appreciate your time and look forward for your response.