Application Arch Level III 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: APPLICATION ARCH LEVEL III (1912174454)
LOCATION: WILMINGTON, DE
INTERVIEW MODE: TELEPHONIC // SKYPE
VISA STATUS: ANY
* Responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities.
* Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
* Requires a previous domain of experience in applications development.
* Responsible for overall application design, including interfaces with other applications and systems.
* Assures that application designs are consistent with industry best practices application attributes (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
* REQUIRED: Understanding of SIP/H.323 protocols, CTI integration experience, IVR implementation knowledge and a thorough know-how of components involved in the telephony stack for contact centers.
* 5+ years experience with Financial Services clients
* 3-5 years prior application development experience
* Capital One Experience Desired
* Demonstrated experience with large scale application integration efforts
* Have participated in more than 5 Agile projects
* Communication - Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
* Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
* Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and suppliers