This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Responsible for functional and technical on-site, remote, classroom training to customers. Provides customer implementation guidance with regards to application needs during new customer implementations and upgrades based on best practice experience. Provides ongoing product functional and technical training with live customers as needed. Identifies, recommends, and implements system configuration recommendations and performs on-site and remote system set-ups and configurations. Possesses depth and breadth of product knowledge. Possesses advanced knowledge of users applications. Provides advanced functional and technical application training and consultation on core products. Able to resolve advanced product hardware and software application problems via on-site/telephone with customer, both verbally and through remote communication packages.
* Resolves customer s application questions or problems in the areas of system
* configuration/setup, and product functionality. This includes referral and interfacing to appropriate
* Nuance departments for follow-up, testing, and troubleshooting.
* Provide guidance, expertise, and consulting to customer s end users in the assessment of
* application design, application use/efficiency, and training needs.
* Maintains billable hours at or above current minimum requirements and completes data entry
* Provides written analysis of all customer interactions outlining customer s issues, concerns,
* successes and forwards to internal Nuance team consisting of Project Manager/Implementation
* Consultant, Implementation Services Manager, sales, support and posts in appropriate Nuance
* web site.
* Maintains up-to-date advanced knowledge for all defined core products as defined for this level
* and assigned specialized products.
* Ability to create appropriate presentations in PowerPoint and deliver at customer executive level.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
* Able to resolve product/software problems utilizing technical support services when necessary via on-site, telephone, both verbally and through remote communication.
* Superior written, oral, and presentation abilities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Advanced knowledge of PC, software, hardware, telephony and operating system skills for training, testing and troubleshooting required.
* Overnight travel 10% or greater.
* Training and Technical Certifications preferred.
* Healthcare background preferred.
* Core Technologies: MS OS, MS Office, PC Advanced Literacy, Telephony, Basic Networking, Database
Education: Bachelor s degree with related relevant application consulting and training experience with advanced technical knowledge. CTT certification a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.