Application / Deployment Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
IT Service Desk has an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk technician to join our team. This candidate will be self-driven, quick learner, and have excellent customer service skills. This is an entry level role; however, this team member will be expected to have solid technical skills and be able to handle a large volume of calls from our retail stores.
* Individual will be expected to work a specific 40 hr. shift that will include weekend, between the hours of 7 AM to 7 PM.
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Prior retail experience a plus
* Ability to diagnose issues in a complex environment and identify solutions quickly using a knowledge base
* Ability to talk and type concurrently
* Knowledgeable of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, and basic troubleshooting of hardware and software
* Ability to work with multiple personality types
* Experience working in a Service Desk or call center environment is preferred
* Perform 1st level troubleshooting for retail stores as relates to POS, scanners, store workstations, iDevices, printers, etc.
* Troubleshoot hardware failures, store application errors, phone/voicemail issues, Windows 2003/2008 server errors, Microsoft Office and OS support, and password administration.
* VDI/VMWare experience, troubleshooting sessions and using VMWare tools.
* Ensure accurate and timely updates are made to Incidents using BMC Remedy ticketing system
* Review knowledge articles to resolve Incidents quickly showing continuous improvement in first contact resolution
* Utilize Avaya phone system to answer calls, transfer calls and login/out for breaks
* Provide excellent customer service which creates positive memorable customer experiences