Application Developer (AVP or VP role) 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead a team of employee and contractor developers, providing mentorship of junior team members.
* Accountable for all phases of development process - analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation in both waterfall and agile development lifecyles.
* Collaborate with business partners and Business Analysis to review requirements, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
* Translate requirements into innovative solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with Digital's architectural roadmap.
* Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
* Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications.
* Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs, and application execution.
* Collaborate with onshore/offshore contract resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
* Remain abreast of emerging Digital wallet and payment technologies.
5+ years of hands-on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE and Web Services.
* Experience leading teams of up to 10 developers including employees, onshore contractors, and offshore contractors.
* Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
* Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit and LeanFT.
* Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment.
* Familiar with RTC for source control
* Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
* Experience in Micro services, AWS, Pivotal cloud foundry, cloud technology, CI/CD is a plus.
* Experience in digital Payments, digital wallets, tokenization ecosystem is a plus.
* Experience in the financial industry is a plus.