This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for APPLICATION DEVELOPER for our client in KENNESAW, GA
JOB TITLE: APPLICATION DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: KENNESAW, GA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
This position will be responsible for developing enterprise-level web-based applications and digital tools as necessary to support the university's mission and goals; as well as, support and maintain existing application as necessary. Other responsibilities will include diagramming applications, completing SRS documentation and training other developers on contract developed applications. This employee's position will focus on four primary functions, including:
* Application design includes consulting with departments to determine application definitions and design specifications, as well as making recommendations regarding changes to improve performance and usability.
* Application Development
* Application Development includes the creation of stored procedures, packages and functions against KSU enterprise data systems. Additionally, this position will build application-specific reporting tools based on end-user needs and requirements.
* Application Maintenance
* Application Maintenance includes the support and maintenance of existing applications and reports to maximize performance, while additionally creating documentation, tutorials, and reference manuals.
* End-User Support
* End-user support includes providing functional support to users, in addition to testing, debugging, issue identification and resolution.
PREFERRED APPLICANTS WILL HAVE A STRONG WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
* Experience analyzing and developing systems in a structured programming environment
* Code Testing
* Application Tuning
* Problem Solving
* Experience using Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c
* 5 Years of Application Development Experience