Application Development Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated students with strong application development skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Primary responsibility is to participate in the development and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX
* Work in collaborative development teams to iteratively construct enterprise software solutions
* Coordinate problem resolution in support of the business and system software
* Collaborate with members of IT on the best practices around Dynamics AX programming practices
* Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
* Junior standing or above
* Experience with structured programming, SQL and .NET
* Experience with PowerShell Scripts a plus
* Related experience from work, internships or academic projects a plus
* Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
Milwaukee Tool offers benefits of an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility, organized fitness classes, recreational sports leagues, and company outings. We offer a business casual environment, which allows jeans on most days.
Join the REDvolution!
JNCODE: JN008, JN022