This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Advanced Power Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdvanced Power Technologies is seeking an Application Engineer to service our customers in the Midwestern part of the country. We at Advanced has grown to become an industry leader in the transformer temperature monitoring business. The reason for this is clear, and it comes down to our belief in four basic operating principles:
* Customer Service is our top priority
* We design products that are maintenance free
* We design fully featured products at an outstanding value
* We believe strongly in our lifetime warranty, and always stand behind
The Application Engineer will be instrumental in providing outstanding service and reliability to our customers that will allow us to grow as a company.
* Assist customers in the application of the Company's products including installation, connections and settings
* Participate in presales meeting assisting future customers in selecting company's products
* Train users at customers sites in proper implementation and use of company's products
* Travel to customer site to provide top notch customer service
* Document customer success through technical papers
* Collect competitive information in the marketplace
* Review, recommend and participate in the preparation of new product functional specifications.
* Maintain membership in IEEE
* Work from home office and maintain all proper documentation regarding expenses and issues
* Will train for a month in corporate headquarters in New Jersey at start of tenure
* Experience with installation and maintenance programs for Power Transformers
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college or a minimum of 5years of experience in field service / field engineering within Power Transformer industry
* Ability to confidently address groups while providing training on company equipment in a professional manner
* Experience with APT products strongly preferred
* Be highly self-motivated, and be confident in stressful situations, as well as work efficiently and effectively without direct supervision
* Great Problem solving ability
* Willingness and ability to travel throughout assigned territory
If you are qualified and interested in this position please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.